THIS IS A SHORT VIRTUAL TOUR OF THEGARDENS.
SculptureHeaven started in 2008. As this is an ongoing project there is something new to see each year .
Featured in the virtual tour:
• The Earth Goddess, a 30 ft long earth sculpture made by Terry Barter and his son Ben.
• The Angel House, a unique island folly.
• The Japanese Torii ( sacred gateway) which leads you through into the orchard.
• The Zen Garden, where you can rake the sand, or play a singing bowl.
• The Meadow Sculpture Footpath and stone circle .
• The Romantic Garden with bowers of roses and clematis and a statue of Venus .
• The Peace Pavilion. This is a lovely place to sit and enjoy our best view over the River Ceri Valley amongst roses, lilies (when they are in season) and contemplative sculpture.
• The Gothic garden with its striking mixture of strange sculpture and purple, black and grey plants.
• The Planetary Herb Garden. This is set out in the medieval fashion of grouping herbs according to their planetary influence.
• The Greenman Bower. This living willow structure houses some of our Greenman sculptures and original Tree Spirit carvings.
• The Labyrinth. Enjoy the journey to the centre of our labyrinth, based off other popular labyrinths.
• The Vegetable garden and mini vineyard. These help us live a greener life style
• The Rowan Grove, where Paul Jenkin's magical sculptures of Hares are displayed.
• The Starfish Tea Room Patio. Ring the bell on the conservatory to let us know you are ready for a well deserved cup of tea and some yummy cakes. .