SculptureHeaven started in 2008. As this is an ongoing project there is something new to see each year .
Featured in our garden:
• The Earth Goddess, a 30 ft long earth sculpture made by Terry Barter and his son Ben.
• The Angel House, a unique island folly.
• The Japanese Torii (sacred gateway) which leads you through into the orchard.
• The Zen Garden, where you can rake the sand, or play a singing bowl.
• The Meadow Sculpture Footpath and stone circle.
• The Romantic Garden with bowers of roses and clematis and a statue of Venus.
• The Hobbit House. This is our take of a Hobbit house.
• The Peace Pavilion. This is a lovely place to sit and enjoy our best view over the River Ceri Valley amongst roses, lilies (when they are in season) and contemplative sculpture.
• The Gothic garden with its striking mixture of gothic sculptures and purple, black and grey plants.
• The Sensory Garden. This is a work in progress garden to work all the senses.
• The Greenman Bower. This living willow structure houses some of our Greenman sculptures and original Tree Spirit carvings.
• The Labyrinth. Enjoy the journey to the centre of our labyrinth, based off other popular labyrinths.
• The Vegetable garden and mini vineyard. These provide us with some of our food.
• The Rowan Grove, where you can enjoy a quiet moment under the trees.
• The Tea Room. Here you can enjoy a drink and a selection of homemade cakes.